MPPSC Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Engineer posts. There are almost 278 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 20th July 2016. The candidates are requested to read the Official Notification before applying for the post to know the Eligibility Requirements for the posts.
Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission
The Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission is a government organisation for the recruitment of candidates for civil services in Madhya Pradesh state. The Organisation selects the most eligible candidates for various posts.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the posts||Posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|State Engineering Service Exam 2016||278||B.Tech (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical/Agriculture Engineering)||Rs.158600-39100/- plus Rs.5400/-|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age limit: 35 years
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission
Name of the Posts: Engineer posts.
Total number of posts: 278
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 20th July 2016
Date of examination: 20th August to 21st August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online written examination and interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Notifications to get the post wise details
Procedure to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post before the last date
- Now interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application fee if any
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use