IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form, Indira Gandhi National Open University, OPENMAT Entrance Test, Application Form, www.ignou.ac.in
The entrance exam OPENMAT is going to conduct by Indira Gandhi National Open University, for the students who want to take admission for the postgraduate programmes. This university offered many Master degree / Postgraduate courses and diploma courses in management.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form:
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have complete Graduation in any branch with minimum marks of 50% for general category and 45% of marks for reserved category or aspirants should have 50% marks for Professional Degree like Engineering/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Medicine/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Law.
Applicants can achieve the form by sending Rs.1050/- per course in the form of Bank DD in the behalf of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. It can also get through paying Rs.1000/- from the official site or at the respective sale counter.
Last date of online for (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): 15th July 2015
Last date of online for (15th December 2015
Exam date for (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): 16th August 2015
Exam date for (OPENMAT-XXXIX): 07th February 2016
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application
Procedure to apply for IGNOU Openmat
1. Click here, 1. www.ignou.ac.in
2. Select the link OPENMAT Entrance Test from XXXVIII & XXXIX.
3. Enter the details in the data entry by downloading the application form.
4. Applicants should attach all required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft of Rs.1050/-.
5. No fee is to be forward with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
6. After that forward your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post to th address below:
Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
IGNOU Syllabus 2015 For Openmat Exam:
Candidates should be prepared about the topics below: