The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the SSC MTS Examination. Interested and Eligible candidates have applied for the post, and now they all are in search for the Admit Card for the exam. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment Exam are requested to download the Admit Card for the Exam. The authority has decided to conduct the Exam in the month of April and May 2017. So the candidates need to download the Admit card as soon as possible.
Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam: SSC MTS Examination
Name of the Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Posts: 8300 vacancies
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
All the candidates who are going to attend the examination are required to carry their respective admit cards with them. In the admit card, the candidate can check the date of the examination, time of the examination and the place where the examination is going to conduct. If you are not able to find the admit card online on its official website then you can follow the below-mentioned procedure which will take you directly to the Admit card page.
All the candidates are required to check and download their respective SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 online on their official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Procedure to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
- The candidate must check the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
- At the home page find the link to SSC MTS Admit Card 2017.
- It will redirect you to the new page where the candidate will have to mention your registration and examination details.
- The candidate will find the new redirected page where you will get the admit card.
- Download the admit card or you can take the hard copy of it.
- Keep your admit card along with you to use it in your future or to carry it at the examination time.