GATE Results 2017
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore was successful in conducting the Graduate Aptitude Entrance Exam in the various examination centre on the mentioned dates all over India. The Board is responsible for conducting the examination for the various Post Graduate courses. The results will let them know whether they are qualified. The examination was conducted on various dates all over. The candidates can avail the result from the official website of the organising Board www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
Organisation: Indian Institute of Science
Name of the Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Category: Exam Result
- 04th February 2017 (Saturday)
- Session-1: ME, AR, and TF (09 AM to 12 Noon)
- Session-2: ME, AG, and GG (02 PM to 05 PM)
- 05th February 2017 (Sunday)
- Session-3: EC, PI, BT, CY, and EY (09 AM to 12 Noon)
- Session-4: EC, AE, MA, MT, PE, and PH (02 PM to 05 PM)
- 11th February 2017 (Saturday)
- Session-5: CS and EE (09 AM to 12 Noon)
- Session-6: CS and EE (02 PM to 05 PM)
- 12th February 2017 (Sunday)
- Session-7: CE, CH, and MN (09 AM to 12 Noon)
- Session-8: CE, IN, XE, and XL (02 PM to 05 PM)
Result Declaration Date: Declared soon
Official website: www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
GATE Exam Cut-off markings
The cut-off markings required for each category is different for getting short-listed. The cut-off markings change every year depending on the number of candidates attempted the examination and the toughness of the examination. The candidates getting marks above the cut-off will be shortlisted for the examination. Those candidates will be called for the next round.
How to get the GATE Result 2017
- Go to the official link of the organising Board.
- From the Homepage, find the link to Result.
- Select the GATE 2017 Result
- Enter the register number and date of birth
- View and save the result.
- The photocopy of the result can be taken for reference.
The candidates can check their results following the procedure mentioned above. The result is available directly also from the link below by visiting the official website. The candidates are advised to view and save the result. The photocopies of the result will be needed until the original mark list are distributed by the Board. The further results and updations will be available on this page as soon as they are released by the Board. The candidates must stay connected to this page for all updates and latest notifications.