Assam Public Service Commission job openings
Assam Public Service Commission welcomes application for the various posts for covering a total available vacancy of 205 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 09th February-2017.
Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – 95 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) – 60 posts
- Assam Police Service – 03 posts
- Labour Officer – 03 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes – 02 posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies – 06 posts
- Labour Inspector – 08 posts
- Inspector of Taxes – 10 posts
- Inspector of Excise – 16 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer – 12 posts
Total openings: 205
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to have completed Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 21 and 43 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Application fee: Rs. 300 is charged as application fee from General and Rs. 150 from all other categories.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.apsc.nic.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 09th February-2017