Airports Authority of India job openings
Airports Authority of India welcomes application for the post of Graduates, Diploma and ITI tradesman certificate holder for Apprentice posts for covering a total available vacancy of various posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 30th Nov 2016.
Organisation: Airports Authority of India
- Graduate Apprentice (IT)
- Graduate Apprentice (Operations Management)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Finance)
- Graduate Apprentice (CP & MS Apprentice)
- Graduate Apprentice (CNS Engg)
- Diploma Apprentice (Civil Engineering)
- Diploma Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
- Diploma Apprentice (Fire)
- Diploma Apprentice (CNS Engineering)
- ITI Apprentice (CNS)
- ITI Apprentice (Fitter)
- ITI Apprentice (Wireman)
Total openings: various
Education: The candidate is expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts. The detailed notification can be referred from the official website.
Age limit: The candidate aged between 18 and 25 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.aai.aero filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting the application online on or before the last date. The hard copy of the application form must be taken for future reference.
Last date to apply: 30th Nov 2016