Sikkim Public Service Commission Syllabus 2016
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the Field Assistant Exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to Download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates can start Preparing for the exam using the Syllabus for the Exam.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant Posts. There are almost 27 vacancies to be filled Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 10th November 2016.
Sikkim PSC FA Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General English||150||2:30 hrs|
The examination is conducted for a total of 300 marks. The examination is held in two papers. Both the papers are allotted two and half hours. The candidates qualifying in the written test will be short-listed for the personal Interview. The subjects include General English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, Economics and Statistics.
SPSC Field Assistant Syllabus 2016
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Introductory Microeconomics.
- Producer Behaviour and Supply.
- Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand also.
- The Determination under perfect competition with simple applications.
- Forms of Market and Price also.
- Introductory Macroeconomics.
- Money and Banking.
- Determination of Income and Employment.
- National Income and Related Aggregates also.
- The budget of Government and the Economy Balance of Payments also.