AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Police has issued the detailed notification regarding the recruitment to 800 Sub Inspector vacancies. The advertisement regarding the examination is published on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state police department www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in. The details of the recruitments like eligibility criteria, the selection process, pay scale, Examination Fees, Application Process, etc. are as follows.
AP Police Vacancy Details – AP Police SI Jobs
Name of the Vacant Post: Sub-Inspector.
Total Vacancies: 800 Posts.
Educational Requisites for Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector Jobs
The candidates must complete Graduation in any of the trade from a recognised Institute or University.
Age Limit for AP Police SI vacancy
The Applicants who are applying for the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification must fall under the
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Age Repose are applicable as per the norms of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Police SI Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Vacancy Name: Sub Inspector Posts.
Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
No of Open Vacancies: 800 Vacancies.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode: Online mode.
- The starting date for the submission of online application: available soon.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: available soon.
- Examination Date for AP Police Jobs: available soon.
Selection Process: The applicants must be selected for the Jobs based on their performance in the following means.
- A Physical Standard Test
- A Physical Measurement Test
- A Written Exam.
The pay range for AP Police Recruitment: Applicants selected for AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 will get a pay scale as per the laws of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
The eligible and interested aspirants need to pay the application fees as mentioned:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 300
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs 150
How to Apply
- Go to the official web page of the AP Police www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Read the detailed Notification and guidelines carefully before applying online for the AP Police Recruitment.
- Make sure you apply for the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Jobs before the last date of registration.
- Upload a scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature.
- Make the Fees Payment.
- Take the printout of the completed application for further references.