ITBP Recruitment 2016
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force declared the official notification for the recruitment to 683 Inspector GD Posts. Candidates can apply directly through an offline mode. The Candidates can download the ITBP 2016 Application Form on or before the 20th October 2016 through their official website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police
The Indo Tibetian Border Police came into existence on 24th October 1962. It was established for the purpose of security at Indo-China border. Currently, it is covering about 3488 km of land. ITBP focuses on Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh.
ITBP Vacancy 2016 Details
Name of the recruiting organisation: Indo Tibetian Border Police Force
Total Number of vacant posts: 683 posts
Name of the post: Inspector (General Duty)
Educational Qualification: For applying to the ITBP Inspector Jobs 2016, candidates must have a graduation degree from any recognised institute or university.
Age Limit: The upper age check of the aspirants must not be below than 52 years to apply for the ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016.
Pay Range: The wages of employees will be PB-II Rs.9, 300 to Rs.34, 800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4, 600/- per month.
Dates to Remember
- Notification Publication Date: 23rd August 2016
- The last date for filling the form : 20th October 2016
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Download the official notification and application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form as per instruction.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Send it to the official postal address.
Sr. Admn. Officer (Estt.),
Directorate General, ITBP,
l\IHAlGovt. of India, BIock-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,