ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2016
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi ha released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident Posts. There are almost 37 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Office Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 06th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. Only the Capable candidates will be selected and called for the selection Process.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess MBBS from recognised university & registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for the post need not exceed the age limit of 30 years.
Name of the Organisation: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Delhi
Name of The Posts: Junior Resident
Number of Vacancies: 37
Official Website: esic.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 06th September 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the written examination and interview.
Application Fee: General /OBC applicants are pleased to pay application fees of an amount Rs.100/- and other people need to pay Rs./- through DD format for ESI Fund Account number. PWD & Women are exempted
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a Monthly pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ESIC Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use