BHEL Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced the official notification regarding the recruitment for 2016. The recruitment will be as part of the Apprenticeship program. The eligible candidates can now apply for the Trade Apprentice Jobs online through the official portal. You can apply online through www.apprenticeship.gov.in. For the BHEL Hyderabad Recruitment, officials are looking for ITI completed applicants. The last date for application is 15/09/2016. The details regarding the vacancy are as follows.
BHEL Hyderabad Vacancy 2016 Details
About Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Engineering and Manufacturing company under the Government of India. BHEL was established in 1964 and is the largest power plant equipment manufacturer. It is a Maharatna company.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
Name of the Recruiting Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Hyderabad.
Official Website: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Name of the Vacancy: Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: Not Specified.
Job level: Central Government Jobs.
Job Area: Hyderabad.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get the selection for the BHEL Trade Apprentice Jobs will be given on a Payscale as per the BHEL Employment rules.
The applicant for this position must complete ITI in Electrician, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, Machinist, Welder or relevant trades. An ITI NCVT Certificate for Trade Apprentice Jobs is mandatory.
The Trade Apprentice Jobs of BHEL, NPEP, Hyderabad Recruitment Process will be conducted as per the higher authorization. There will be a screening by the panel.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Search for the Trade Apprentice Registration link.
- The Link will be available under the Apprentice Tab.
- Log in to the Apprentice as a new user. You will receive a registration number on your email ID.
- Get into the Application Login with the details and apply for BHEL RC Puram, Hyderabad for the desired trade.
- Always take a print out of the completed application.
- Send the hard copies to the following address with supporting documents.
HRM Department, Ground Floor,
BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032.