WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Postal Circle has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts. There are almost 13 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 25th October 2016. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Staff Car Driver||13|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10th Standard with valid Motor Heavy and Light Driving Licence and Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for the post need to exceed the age limit of 56 years.
Name of the Organisation: Department of Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 13.
Name of the Post: Staff Car Drivers.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Deadline: 25th October 2016
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal).
Official Website: www.indiaposts.gov.in.
- Driving Test.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/– per month.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the detailed information about the fees.
Procedure to Apply for WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata – 700015.