NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of MTS, Lab Asst, Electrician, Group C jobs. There are almost 23 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 21st September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Stenographer Group C||01|
|4.||Assistant Hostal Warden (Girls)||01|
|9.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||09|
- Stenographer/ Assistant/ Asst Hostal Warden: Graduation from the recognised Institute.
- Machine Mechanic/ Lab Asst/ Jr Asst: Diploma Certificate recognised by the Government.
- Plumber/ Electrician: ITI Diploma Trade Certificate or Equivalent Diploma.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Name of the Organisation: National Institute of Fashion Technology
Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
Total No. of Posts: 23.
Job Category: State Government.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Official Website: www.nift.ac.in.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC Candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PHP candidates
- pay in the form of DD should be drawn in favour of ‘NIFT – Bhubaneswar’ payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Group C/ Assistant/ Machine Mechanic/ Asst Hostel Warden: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP of Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Lab Asst/ Plumber/ Electrician/ Jr Asst: Rs. 5200/- toRs. 20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/- per month.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-with GP of Rs.1800/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: To The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology Campus, IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha.