Mahatribal Development Dept Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra State Government has released a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies like Tacher, Clerk, Warden, Assistant job under the Maharashtra Tribal Development Department. There are almost 1435 vacancies to be filled. Interested nad Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is not yet U[date. So the candidates are requested to be in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates.
|Sno||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
- candidates should possess Graduation Certificate to apply for Deputy Accountant posts.
- Master Degree to apply for Warden (Ladies) Jobs.
- Certificates issued by the Recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 years
Department Name: Maharashtra Tribal Development Department
Name of the post: Teacher, Warden, Assistant jobs
Number of Vacancies: 19 posts
Work Location: Maharashtra
Application Method: Online
Deadline: The last date is not yet updated
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
Official Website: www.mahatribal.gov.in
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test and the Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Mahatribal Development Dept Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Mahatribal Development Dept Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use