SPSC Recruitment 2016 -17
The Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer(JE) vacancies. There are almost 104 vacancies to be filled. interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 05th September 2016. For more details, the candidates need to visit the official Website. The candidates who are willing to apply for the post need to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. Only the Capable candidates will be selected and called for the selection Process.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil engineering or its equivalent from recognized university minimum aggregate marks
Age Limit: The candidates need to refer the official Notification to get the post wise age Limit details
Name of the Organisation: Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC)
Name of The Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
Number of vacancies: 104
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date: 05 Sep 2016
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written exam and Interview conducted by Sikkim Public Service Commission
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee for all category candidates is Rs.150/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get monthly pay bond of Rs.9300-34800/- with additional Grade pay Rs.3800/- .
Procedure to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2016 -17
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for SPSC Recruitment 2016 -17
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without maing any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Building, M. G. Marg, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737 101.