BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Rural Development Society has released a notification for the recruitment of Audit Assistant, District Audit, Account Assistant and other posts. There are almost 214 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 28th August 2016. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official website www.rdd.bih.nic.in
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||District Asst Finance Manager||04|
|2.||District Finance Manager||38|
|4.||District Assistant Audit Manager||04|
|6.||District Audit Manager||38|
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent degree with minimum marks from the recognised Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates who are planned to apply need to possess an age Limit of 18 years
Name of the Organisation: Bihar Rural Development Society.
Job Location: Bihar.
Total No. of Posts: 214.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Deadline: 28th August 2016
Job Type: Contractual Basis.
Official Website: www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and the personal Interview.
- For District Audit Manager: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- For District Finance Manager: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- For District Assistant Audit Manager: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- For District Asst Finance Manager: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- For Account Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- For Audit Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BRDS Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use