Cantonment Board Saugor Recruitment 2016
The Cantonment Board Saugor has released a notification for the recruitment of Peon, Junior Clerk & Other Posts in its various department. There are almost 19 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is within 15 days from the date of Publication. For more Details, the candidates need to visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Junior Clerk Post: The candidates should have passed the 12th class from the recognised board and possessing certification of typing qualification in English or Hindi from recognised Board
- Junior Clerk / Pump Attendant & Ayah Posts – The Age of candidates should be between 18 Years to 25 Years.
- Safaiwala & Peon – The Age of candidates should be between 18 Years to 30 Years.
Name of the Organization: Cantonment Board Saugor
Name of the Posts: Peon, Junior Clerk & Other Posts
Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Official website: www.cbsaugor.org
Applying Method: Online
Deadline: 15 days from the publication date
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and Skill Test.
- General Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- For Junior Clerk, Pump Attendant, Peon and Ayah Posts
- The open candidates need to pay Rs. 50 /- for safai wala posts
- The Reserved candidates are exempted form the application fee.
Procedure to Apply for Cantonment Board Saugor Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Cantonment Board Saugor Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use