Rail Tel Recruitment 2016
The Rail Tel has released a notification for the recruitment of unfilled post of Assistant Engineer in its various department. There are almost 61 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 28th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication/ Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or equivalent from the recognised Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for the post need not exceed the age limit of 30 years.
Name of the Organization: Rail Tel
Name of the posts: Assistant Engineer in its various department.
Number of Vacancies : 61 Post
Official website: www.railtelindia.com
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 28th August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam and the Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the post.
Procedure to Apply for Rail Tel Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Rail Tel Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use