HSSC Recruitment 2016
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Fisheries Officer, Clerk, Assistant and many other posts. There are almost 455 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit The Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 01st August 2016. For more details, the Candidates can visit the Official Website. The candidates may Attend the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree/ Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognised Institution / Board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Minimum age should be 17 years
- Upper age limit must not exceed 42 years
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post: Fisheries Officer, Clerk, Assistant and many other posts.
Total Posts: 455 Vacancies
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 01st August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Exam followed by Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.Rs.34800/- or Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with additional grade pay.
Procedure to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use