Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
The Rajya Sabha (Parliament of India) has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Parliament interpreter, Jr. Clerk, Translator, Jr. Proof Reader and various other posts. There are almost 143 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 29th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Junior Parliamentary Interpreter||04|
|Junior Parliamentary Reporter||08|
|Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant||23|
|Junior Library Assistant||02|
|Junior Proof Reader||13|
|Staff Car Driver||02|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10th/ bachelor degree in any discipline with the knowledge of computer and good typing skills.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 30 years
Name of the organisation: Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Name of the Posts: Jr. Parliament interpreter, Jr. Clerk, Translator, Jr. Proof Reader and various other posts.
Total number of posts: 143
Job Location: Delhi
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 29th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs.100/- including the bank charges Rs.60/-. The fee can be deposit through the bank challan in any branch of SBI bank.
Procedure to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use