AP Health Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016
The Director Of Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse and other Paramedical positions. There are almost 272 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th July 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website dme.ap.nic.in.
- Staff Nurse – 266 Posts
- Refractionist – 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse Post: Passed in DGNM/ BSc. (N)/ MSc.(N).
- Physiotherapist Post: Passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Bi.PC/ Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
Age Limit: The candidates age limit does not exceed 40 years. The candidates can refer the official Notification to get the post wise age Limit details.
Name of the Posts: Director Of Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: 272
Official Website: dme.ap.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date: 30th July 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Interview and the Academic Qualification.
- Academic Qualification (Merit) 80 Marks
- Interview 20 Marks
- Send a demand draft for Rs.500/- in favour of “ Member Convenor / Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Guntur
- SC, ST, PH and Ex -serviceman are exempted from application fee.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Refractionist: Rs. 11530/- per month
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 10900/- per month
Procedure to Apply for AP Health Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for AP Health Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
(Attest One self-addressed Cover size 12 X 26 cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs. 35/- and self-addressed postcard)
Postal address: The Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Zone – III, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur – 522 001. Andhra Pradesh.