MNNIT Recruitment 2016
The Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty vacancies under various department like Applied Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Humanities & Social Science and more of IGNOU. There are almost 45 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is before 25th July 2016. The eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview. Before applying for the post, the candidates must refer the Official Website to know the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post.
Name of The Post: Guest Faculty
- Applied Mechanics – 18
- Mechanical Engineering – 14
- Chemical Engineering – 05
- Electrical Engineering – 10
- Humanities & Social Science – 04
- School of Management Studies – 06
- Electronics & Commun. Engineering – 06
- Civil Engineering – 02
- Computer Science & Engineering – 25
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess M. Tech/ PhD/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA with first class in relevant subjects from a recognised University/ Board.
Age Limit: The Age limit will be as per the rules and Regulations of te authority. So the Candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the post wise age Limit
Name of the Organisation: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Name of the posts: Guest Faculty vacancies under various department like Applied Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Humanities & Social Science
Number of Vacancies: 90 posts
Official Website: mnnit.ac.in
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview conducted by the Authority.
Application Fee: the candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the post.
Pay Scale: Candidates those who selected for Guest Faculty will receive Rs.45,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month per month respectively.
|S. No||Department||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|1||Applied Mechanics||25th July 2016||9.30 A.M.|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||2.30 P.M|
|3||Chemical Engineering||26th July 2016||9.30 A.M.|
|4||Electrical Engineering||2.30 P.M|
|5||Humanities & Social Science||27th July 2016||9.30 A.M.|
|6||School of Management Studies||2.30 P.M|
|7||Electronics & Commun Engg||28th July 2016||9.30 A.M.|
|8||Civil Engineering||12.00 Noon|
|9||Computer Science & Engg||2.30 P.M|
Procedure to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for MNNIT Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Then carry the Duly filled form to the Interview Venue along with all the necessary documents.