Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
The Forest Department of Gujarat State has released a notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard Posts. There are almost 1484 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 02nd August 2016. The Online Application on the Official site, i.e., ojas.gujarat.gov.in will be available from 11th July 2016. For more details regarding the recruitment, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the Post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The candidates must possess The candidates should have HSC/ 12th/ Equivalent Qualifications from a recognised Board/ University, and They must have the knowledge of Gujarati/ Hindi/ Both. And the Age Limit, the candidates should be born on the 2nd August 1983 & 2nd August 1998. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
|S.No||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
- The candidates should have HSC/ 12th/ Equivalent Qualifications from a recognised Board/ University.
- They must have the knowledge of Gujarati/ Hindi/ Both.
Age Limit: The candidates should be born on the 2nd August 1983 & 2nd August 1998.
Name of Department: Gujarat Forest Department.
Official Website: forests.gujarat.gov.in (Or) ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisement Number: FOREST/201617/1.
Name of Jobs: Forest Guard.
Number of Openings: 1484.
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 02nd August 2016
Job Location: Gujarat.
Application fee: pay the Application fee of Rs.100/- through Online using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card/ Bank Challan.
Selection Process: the candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the below tests
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test [PFT].
- Physical Standard Test [PST].
- Medical Test.
Procedure to Apply for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use