BPRD Recruitment 2016
The Bureau of Police Research & Development has released a notification for the recruitment of various vacant posts such as Principal Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and many other posts. There are almost 105 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 18th August 2016. For more details regarding the Recruitment of BPRD 2016, the candidates could visit the Official Website www.bprd.nic.in
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to read all the official Notifications to get to know about the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the post. The candidates must possess Master and Bachelor degree in Science, Law, Engineering, Physics with Electronics, etc. And the Age Limit should not exceed 56 years. The candidates who are Interested need to apply for the Posts through Online mode before the final date.
Bureau of Police & Development
The Bureau of Police & Development was established In 1970 on August 28th in furtherance of the objective of Indian Government. Now it has four divisions in India – Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration. Development division looks after the development of arms and ammunition. Training teams provide and training and be prepare to stop crime and also provide the arrangement of police in the required areas.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Master and Bachelor degree in Science, Law, Engineering, Physics with Electronics, etc. The candidates can refer the official Notification to get the post wise details
Age Limit: The candidates age Limit doesn't exceed 56 years
Name of the Organisation: Bureau of Police Research & Development
Name of the Posts: Principal Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and many other posts.
Number of Vacancies: 105
Official Website: www.bprd.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 18th August 2016
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written Exam.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Notification to get the post wise fee details
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale as per the rules and regulation of the Authority
Procedure to Apply for BPRD Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BPRD Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the form to the Given Address before the last date
postal Address: The Director General Bureau of Police Research & Development Block No. 11, 3/4th Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003