BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016
The Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Industrial Workman Grade -I (Trainee) Posts in Mysore, Salboni. There are almost 120 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 18th July 2016. For more Details regarding the recruitment, the candidates could visit the Official Website www.brbnmpl.co.in
Before applying for the posts, the candidates need to check out the Official Notification to get the eligibility requirements that is necessary for applying for the post. The Candidates must possess Diploma in Printing with minimum marks from Government recognised University/Institute.And the age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Diploma in Printing with minimum marks from Government recognised University/Institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Name of the Organization: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Bangalore.
Official Website: www.brbnmpl.co.in.
Name of the Post: Industrial Workman Grade -I (Trainee) Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 120 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mysore, Salboni.
Training Period: One Year.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Date of Written Test (Tentative): 06/08/2016
- Written Examination.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/ IMPS/Cash Cards.
- Payment of Fee: 28/06/2016 to 18/07/2016
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the Pay Band of Rs 7,000/- to 24,240/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,280/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use