Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 115 posts of Associate and 828 posts of Insurance Advisor and Agent posts. There are almost 943 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 29th June 2016. For more details regarding the Recruitment can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the Posts, the candidates must refer the Official Notification regarding the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for the post. The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree or its equivalent from an authorised board or University. And the age limit should between 21 years to 30 years.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was established in the year of 1956. The headquarters of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is situated at Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Educational Qualification: the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree or its equivalent from an authorised board or University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for OBC Category, five years for SC/ST category and 10 years for physically handicapped.
Name of the organisation: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
Name of the Posts: Insurance Advisor / LIC Agent
Total posts: 943
Application Fees: Refer official notification
Salary: Rs. 20000/- and allowances
Selection process: Personal Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 29th June 2016
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Email ID: email@example.com
Procedure to Apply for Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Now interested and Eligible candidates could click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any errors
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Cross check the duly filled form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the Application to the Postal Address
Postal Address: The Regional Manager (P & IR) LIC of India Eastern Zonal Office
Hindustan Building 4, CR Avenue Kolkata-700072