UPSC NDA Notification 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for inviting the candidates for NDA NA jobs. There are almost 320 new candidates are required for the National Defence Academy and 55 Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry). Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 15th July 2016. And the Authority have planned to conduct the Exam on 18th September 2016.
Before applying for the post, The candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements for the post to apply. The candidates must possess Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics from any identified in India. Age limit should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years as on 021st January 2016; age exceeds more than 19 years won't be eligible for the post.
I. National Defence Academy: 320
Indian Army: 208 Positions
Indian Navy: 42 Positions
Indian Air Force: 70 Positions
II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry): 55
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics from any identified in India can apply for NDA and NA Jobs.
Age Limit: The Age should be 16 1/2 to 19 years, should not exceed 19 years as on 01st January 2016.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry)
Number of Vacancies: 375
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 15th July 2016
UPSC NDA NA Exam Date – 18th September 2016.
Selection process: the candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview for selecting in SBI NDA Jobs 2016.
- Application fees for General, OBC is Rs.100/-
- Application fees for SC ST are Rs.50/-
Procedure to Apply for UPSC NDA Notification 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UPSC NDA Notification 2016
- Then read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed form without making any mistakes
- upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use