Bhojpur District Court Recruitment 2016
The Bhojpur district has released a notification for the recruitment of Peon post. There are almost 61 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date.The last date for the submission of the application form is on 15th June 2016. Application form can be downloading from official website www.ecourts.gov.in/Bhojpur. For more details and updates the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, The candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements for the post. The Candidates should possess 10th pass or fail with the ability to read and write English and Hindi languages. Along with this candidate must have knowledge of cycle riding is also necessary. And the age limit should be between of 18 years to 37 years.
District Court Bhojpur
Bhojpur district is one of the 38th districts of Bihar states. There is a district court in this district which is responsible for looking out all the matters related to Law and courts.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates should 10th pass or fail with the ability to read and write English and Hindi languages. Along with this candidate must have knowledge of cycle riding is also necessary.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18th years
- Maximum Age Limit - 37 years
Name of Organization: District court of Bhojpur
Name of post: Peon / Orderly Grade-IV
Total number of posts: 61
Location of Job: Bihar
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/Bhojpur
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 15th June 2016
Pay Scale: The salary of selected candidate will be Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1650/-
Application Fee: There is no Application fee is applicable
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for Bhojpur District Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the Link for Bhojpur District Court Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application form
- fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Office of District Judge District Court Bhojpur Arrah (Bihar)