UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has released a notification for the recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Posts. There are almost 9294 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 05th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsessb.org for more details regarding the UPSESSB Notification 2016.
The Candidates need to check the Eligibility Requirements for the Post before applying for the post. The Candidates Must be Graduate or Post Graduate with B.Ed in the relevant subject from recognized Institute. And the Age limit should be minimum 21 years.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||7950 Posts|
|2.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1344 Posts|
- For TGT: Graduate with B.Ed from a reputed University / Institute.
- For PGT: Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed in the relevant subject from recognized Institute.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
Name of the Post: PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 9294 Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website: www.upsessb.org.
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 06th June 2016 to 05th July 2016
- Written Examination.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 625/- (including Online Processing Fee).
- For SC Candidates: Rs 375/- (including Online Processing Fee).
- For ST Candidates: Rs 175/- (including Online Processing Fee).
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 03rd July 2016
- For TGT: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
- For PGT: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
- Then Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed and without making any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Then remit the application fee
- Submit the Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use