IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment 2016
The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Kalpakkam has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. There are almost 40 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The date for application form submission is 18th May 2016 at the time of 05:00 pm to 6th June 2016.
IGCAR Advertisement 2016 applying aspirants should have completed B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech in the relavant stream of Subject from recognized university. Applicants Maximum Age should up to Maximum Age should up to 27 years as on 07-06-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for five years for the SC/ST candidates & 3 years for the OBC candidates and PWD candidates ten years as per Govt rules and regulations. The Candidates go to official web page www.igcar.ernet.in for knowing more details about Tamilnadu Kalpakkam IGCAR latest Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Organization: Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Name of The Post: Junior Research Fellow
Total Posts: 40
Official Website : www.igcar.ernet.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 06th June 2016
Exam Date: 12 June 2016
Selection Procedure: The candidates selection will be made through on the performance of the Written Test and Interview conducted by Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech in relevant stream of Subject from recognized University
Age Limit: The Maximum Age should up to 27 years as on 07-06-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for five years for the SC/ST candidates & 3 years for the OBC candidates and PWD candidates ten years as per Govt rules and regulations
For pay scale, application fee details the candidates are requested to visit the official Website.
Procedure to Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the website before applying for the post
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Recheck the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use