Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2016
The Public Works Department Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. There are almost 80 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application will be available on the site from 9th May 2016 to 24th May 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.mahapwd.com for more details regarding the Public Works Dept Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Public Works Department Maharashtra.
- Applicants should have Passed Diploma in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized Board/ Institute.
Name of the Organization: Public Works Department Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.mahapwd.com or www.pwdje2016.in
Name of the Post: Jr Engineer (Civil) posts.
No of posts: 80.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government.
- Online Test.
- For Open Category: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 150/-.
- Last date for fee payment: 25/05/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300 per month.
Examination Date: 19/06/2016.
Procedure to Apply for Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2016
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through SBO Challan.
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use