ESIC Consultant Manager Recruitment 2016
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager posts. There are almost 101 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post Before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application is on or before 25th April 2016. . Interested Candidates have to attend for Walk-in-interview on 25th April 2016 with relevant documents.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Consultant Hospital Manager||23 Posts|
|2.||Consultant Manager||78 Posts|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete MBA degree from recognized university/institution with relevant experience
Age Limit; Consultant Hospital Manager: Maximum Age: 40 years.
Consultant Manager: Maximum Age: 35 years.
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Name of the Post: Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager posts.
No of Vacancies: 101 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in.
Mode of Application: Walk in interview.
Interview Date: 25th April 2016
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these ESIC Consultant Manager Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC Category: Rs 225/-.
For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: No Fee.
Pay Scale: Consultant Hospital Manager: Rs 40,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
Consultant Manager: Rs 20,000/- to 25,000/- per month.
- ESIC Consultant Manager Application Form.
- Self – attested copies of Certificates and Testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate.
- Demand Draft.
Procedure to Apply for ESIC Consultant Manager Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ESIC Consultant Manager Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Download the ESIC Consultant Manager Application Form from the link
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Carry the duly filled Application form along with all the necessary documents to the Interview Venue and attend the Interview.