Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
The Southern Railway Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice in various departments. There are almost 144 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Online Application is on 22nd of April 2016.
- Fitter – 61 Posts
- Electrician – 28 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 24 Posts
- Turner – 06 Posts
- Machinist – 06 Posts
- Welder – 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have finished 8th Class / 10 Th Class / 12th Class or Intermediate from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
- Minimum age should be 18 years
- Maximum age must not exceed 24 years
- Upper age limit relaxation is three years for OBC candidates, five years for SC/ST candidates and ten years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Name of the Organization: Southern Railway Department
Name of The Post: Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Posts: 144 Vacancies
Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 22nd April 2016
Pay Scale: Aspirants shortlisted for Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with additional grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Selection Procedure: the candidates based on their merit in Academic Qualification. Merit list will be prepared based on percentage in 10th Class / Matriculation and ITI Marks. In the case of two Applicants having the same marks, older age candidates will be preferred.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Procedure to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
- Read the particular notification file clearly to know the eligibility
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Affix your recent passport size photograph
- Attach scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Verify the data provided before submission to avoid mistakes
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway, Podanur Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu – 641 023