RMSA Nagaland Recruitment 2016
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Nagaland has released a notification for the recruitment of Mathematics Teacher Posts. There are almost 74 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Online Application is on 30th of April 2016
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished BSc/ BA degree with Mathematics & B.Ed from any government approved Institution / board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The minimum age must be 21 years, and maximum age should not exceed 30 years as in closing date of application submission. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms. Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2016.
Name of the Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Nagaland
Name of The Post: Mathematics Teacher Posts
Total Posts: 74 Vacancies
Official Website: www.nagaland.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 30th April 2016
Pay Scale: Contenders shortlisted for RMSA Nagaland Advertisement 2016 will receive consolidated pay scale of Rs.31315/- every month
Selection Procedure: shortlist the suitable applicant based on their performance in consecutive selection rounds of written exam followed by interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.100 through Postal Order / Demand Draft.
Procedure to Apply for RMSA Nagaland Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for RMSA Nagaland Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Attach self attested copies of academic qualification / experience certificates
- Attach DD of prescribed amount of application fee as DD
- Submit the form before the last date