JKPSC Recruitment 2016
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts. There are almost 97 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Online Application is on 21st April 2016.
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
Age Limit: The Candidates age limit must attain in between 18 to 40 years as on final date of application submission. Upper age relaxation will be 42 years for Physically handicapped, 43 years for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories, 97 years for Candidates in Govt. Service and 48 years for Ex-serviceman category aspirants.
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Medical Officer
Total Posts: 97 Posts
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs.510 for General Category candidates and Rs.260 for all reserved category candidates and the total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Pay Scale: Aspirants got selected will receive pay band of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 21st April 2016
Selection Procedure: JKPSC selection board will take care of the selection procedure according to the organization rules and regulations.
Procedure to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Open JKPSC MO Advertisement 2016, read that thoroughly
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Start filling the application with candidates personal and professional information
- upload a recent passport size photo and the Scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the specified amount of application fee notified
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use