HSSC TGT Recruitment 2016
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Punjabi Posts. There are almost 189 Vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of online Application form is on 29th of April 2016.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post: Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Punjabi Posts
Total Posts: 189 Vacancies
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 29th April 2016
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay band of Rs.9300 to Rs.34900 with additional grade pay of Rs.4500 for applicants shortlisted for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their BA from any approved Institution / Board with minimum 50% of marks with Punjabi as one of the subjects. (OR) Candidates must possess B.Ed / BELd from any recognized organization.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 42 years as on final date of application submission
- Reservation and Women Category candidates will get age relaxation as per government norms
Selection Procedure: The Consecutive selection rounds of Written exam followed by Interview for shortlisting the applicants. Recruitment Board Haryana SSC will conduct this selection process at various authorized exam centers in the state of Haryana. Qualifiers in the primary round only eligible for attend further procedure.
- Application fee is Rs.150 for General / OBC category
- Rs.75 for Female candidates of Haryana
- SC/BC/EBPG Male is Rs.35 and Rs.18 for Female Candidates
- Fee can be paid through Net banking / E-Challan in any branch of SBI
- Application fee is nonrefundable
Procedure to Apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature
- Upload scanned copies of your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further Reference