MPPSC Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. There are almost 2371 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the online Application is on 04th of April 2016.
Education Qualification: Applicants completed masters degree or Post Graduation in relevant specialization from any approved Institution / University with the minimum aggregate of marks are eligible to apply for this advertisement.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be attained in between 21 to 42 years for candidates belongs to MP State and 21 to 35 years candidates belongs from out of MP State.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Assistant Professor Posts
Total Posts: 2371 Posts
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 04th of April 2016
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs.600/- for SC, ST, OBC and PwD applicants of Madhya Pradesh. Rs.1200 for all other category candidates and applicants Out Of MP State.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2016 will receive pay band of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6000/-.
Selection process: The Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in written examination.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket: Admit Cards for MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2016 will be released soon before few days of written exam and available at official portal
Procedure to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Click on the link for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for applying Online
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your Signature
- Recheck the Application form before submitting it
- Pay the required amount of application fee
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the duly filled Application form for future use