ESIC Admit Card 2016
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) has issued the Admit card for the written, stenography and computer proficiency test. The Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Admit Card for the Exam. The date of the exam will be provided in the Admit card. The Candidates are requested to download the Admit Card 15 days before the examination.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
The ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. It is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
ESIC UDC, MTS Exam Pattern
- The Selection will be made in different stages
- The first stage is written exam
- The Exam will be in Objective type
- Duration will be two hours
- Questions will be set on Numerical Ability, English Language, General Knowledge and General Intelligence.
- There will be 50 questions on each portion
- For UDC category, there will be computer proficiency test after the written part.
Computer test will be based on the following parts:
- Part A: Preparation presentation in Powerpoint: 10 marks
- Part B: Typing paragraph of 150-200 words in MS Word: 20 marks
- Part C: Preparing Spreadsheet in Ms Excel: 20 marks
Name of the organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Name of the post: Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff
Number of vacancies: 1965
Application Status: Closes on 22nd January
Admit Card: RELEASED !!
Exam type: Written exam (phase I of selection process)
Full mark: 200
Duration: 2 hours
Further process: Computer proficiency test and stenography test (for Stenographer post only)
Result Date: Not Yet Announced
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
The candidates will get information like the date of the exam, Venue of the exam, time, etc. from the Admit Card. The candidates are requested to carry the Admit Card along with an ID proof to the Examination hall, without the Admit card the Candidates will not allow entering the Examination Hall. The candidates need to read all the Notifications before coming for the exam.
Procedure to download the ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Admit Card 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
- Click on the link for ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Admit Card 2016
- Enter your Registration ID and DOB
- Click on the Submit button
- Your ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on the Screen
- Download it
- Take a copy of the ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Admit Card 2016 for further use