BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) vacancies. There are almost 7000 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application is available from 24th February 2016 to 15th March 2016.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Name of Posts: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Posts.
Eligibility: Diploma in Nursing.
Official website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
Last date: 15/03/2016.
Job Location: Bihar.
Total No of Vacancies: 7000 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Diploma in Nursing from any recognized university.
Applicant should be qualified as ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwifery with a state Nursing Council.
Age limit: Lower age limit is 18 years, and Upper age limit is 37 years as on 01/08/2016.
Selection Process: Written test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get pay band as Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month
Application Fee: For General /OBC/BC: Rs. 750/-.
For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-.
|S.no||Category||No of vacancies|
|5.||BC Female||210 Posts|
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official website
- Click on the link for Bihar SSC ANM Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link to apply Online
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the application fee through online/offline
- Submit the Application Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application for further use