OPSC Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts. There are almost 263 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application is available from 23rd February 2016 to 22nd March 2016
Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Official website: www.opsconline.gov.in.
Last date: 22/03/2016.
Job Location: Odisha.
Total No of Vacancies: 263 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in the Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) or its equivalent degree from any recognized Institution / University with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 21 years, and Maximum age limit is 32 years.
Selection Process: Written Test and Career Marking.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will receive monthly pay band of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600 per month.
Application Fee: For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No fee.
For Others: Rs. 300/-.
|S.no||Category||No of vacancies|
Steps to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Make fee payment through online or E-challan
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use