PSSSB Recruitment 2016
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts. There are almost 1953 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the job before the last date. The online application of PSSSB Recruitment 2016 will be available on the official website from 16th February 2016 to 1st March 2016.
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
PSSSB is established under the Article 320 of Constitution of India. PSSSB works under the government of Punjab. Punjab SSSB is responsible for recruiting the staff in various departments of civil services in Punjab Government.
|6||Wards of Freedom fighters||17|
The Aspirants should have possessed Graduation / Diploma or Certification Course in Computer and Information Technology or Equivalent qualification for applying for Punjab SSSB Clerk Jobs.
The Applicants age limit is 18 to 37 years to apply for PSSSB Recruitment. Age relaxation applies to all reserved categories as per Punjab Government rules.
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Commission organises a written exam to shortlist the candidates who have applied for PSSSB Recruitment 2016. The qualified Applicants in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Applicants belong to general category have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- OBC Category students should pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Category candidates have to pay application fee Rs.150/-.
- For PH Category candidates the registration fee is Rs.100/-.
The Contenders who got selected for PSSSB Recruitment will get a salary of Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- along with Grade Pay Rs.3200/- from Punjab government.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Make the fee payment
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for further reference