NRSC Recruitment 2016
The National Remote Sensing Centre has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate and Technician Apprentices. There are almost 47 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Aspirants may apply through Online from 15.02.2016 to 6.03.2016 up to 23:59 Hours.
National Remote Sensing Centre
National Remote Sensing Centre is abbreviated as NRSC. It is located at Hyderabad. NRSC is one of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). It is responsible for acquisition, processing, supply of aerial & satellite remote sensing data.
For Graduate Apprentices (Engineering Disciplines): Aspirants should possess the first class Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology in respective disciplines with 62 % marks or above.
For Graduate Apprentices (Library Science): Applicants holding Bachelors Degree with first class degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science.
For Technician Apprentices: Candidates must have first class Diploma in Engineering in the respective branches.
- Age should be 35 years as on 6th March 2016.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories for NRSC Recruitment is applicable as per the Govt. norms.
Post Wise Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentices- 17.
- Technician Apprentices- 30.
Department Wise Vacancies for Graduate Apprentices
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 05.
- Computer Science and Engineering- 05.
- Civil Engineering- 02.
- Mechanical Engineering- 02.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 01.
- Library Science- 02.
Department Wise Vacancies for Technician Apprentices
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 09.
- Computer Science and Engineering- 09.
- Civil Engineering- 07.
- Mechanical Engineering- 04.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 01
Name of the Organisation: National Remote Sensing Centre.
Job Role: Graduates & Technician Apprentices.
Total Posts: 47 Posts.
Official website: www.nrsc.gov.in.
Category: Central Government Job.
Last Date: 06.03.2016.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Selection process: Candidates who are interested to apply for National Remote Sensing Centre Technician Recruitment are advised to know the hiring process. Aspirants will be selected based on Academic Merit and performance in the Interview conducted by NRSC, Hyderabad.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for future use