PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
The Punjab Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Teaching and Non – Teaching Staff. There are almost 118 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Aspirants can apply in online mode before the last date 2nd March 2016.
Punjab Public Service Commission
PPSC is an autonomous body works under the control of Punjab government. PPSC is an authorised government agency. Its main role is to hire the suitable candidates for Provincial civil services and management services in Punjab government. PPSC published a notification for 118 vacancies of Lecturer, Librarian, workshop superintendent and programmer posts.
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Lecturer Physics – 21
- Lecturer Chemistry – 16
- Library Lecturer – 02
- Lecturer Mould design – 01
- Textile Chemistry Lecturer – 01
- Lecturer Maths – 09
- Lecturer Pharmacy – 12
- Lecturer Librarian – 06
- Lecturer Technology – 02
- Workshop Superintendent – 06
- Lecturer Dying and Printing – 27
- Lecturer Medical lab technology – 01
- Lecturer Garment manufacturing Technology – 02
- Programmer – 06
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for online application and Examination fee Rs. 2,500/-.
- For SC/ST students online application fee Rs.500/- + Examination fee Rs. 625/-
- For Physically handicapped people, online application fee Rs. 500/- + Examination fee Rs. 1250/-
- Ex- servicemen of Punjab should pay online application fee Rs.500/-
Applicants should possess BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech or BA/BSc.
The Age limit of the candidates should be 18 – 37 years as on 1st January 2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories according to the Punjab Government norms.
Punjab Public Service Commission conducts the Written Test and Interview to select the candidates for Lecturer Posts. The qualified candidates in Competitive Exam will be called for final selection round Interview.
Important Dates of Punjab PSC Notification
Starting date to submit the application form - 11th February 2016.
Last date for application submission - 02nd march 2016.
Last date to pay application fee - 9th march 2016.
Last date for receipt application form - 16th march 2016.
Office of Secretary, Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens,
Patiala – 147001.