Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016
The Goa forest department has released a notification for the recruitment of forest Guard posts in the Forest department. There are almost 42 vacancies to be filled. interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Last date for submitting application is 22nd February 2016.
Goa Forest Department
Forests of Goa form the part of the Western Ghats, the region which has been internationally recognized as Biodiversity Hotspot of the world owing to its rich flora and fauna. Most of the Goa forests are located in the eastern region of the state. The forests of Goa are known for their grandeur and majesty.
Vacancy Details of Goa Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
|S. no||Category||No of vacancies|
- Candidates should possess Secondary school certificate or equivalent.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of Konkani/Marathi.
- Male Candidates: Height: 163 cms, Chest-79 cms and Walking 25 Kms in 4 hours.
- Female Candidates: Height: 150 cms, Chest-74 cms and Walking 16 Kms in 4 hours.
Minimum age is 18 years.
Maximum age is 35 years.
Name of organization: Goa Forest Department.
Name of posts: Forest Guard posts.
No of vacancies: 42 posts.
Application mode: Offline.
Deadline: 22nd Feb 2016
Official website: www.forest.goa.gov.in.
Job Category: State government job.
Job location: Panaji, Goa.
Selection Process: Written test and Physical test.
Pay Scale: For Forest Guard post: Rs 4, 440- 7, 440 with G.P. Rs.1,400/- per month.
Application Fee: Rs. 20 for all candidates
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Forest Department of Goa Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address Given below before the last date
Postal Address: Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Government of Goa, Forest Department, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building, Panaji, Goa.