CAT online registration, Notification for CAT 2015, CAT 2015, IIM CAT Exam, www.iimcat.ac.in
IIM CAT Exam 2015
CAT is an entrance examination which lets an eligible candidates for higher studies in one of the most prestigious institution in the country the IIM.
The declaration of the CAT exam for the year 2015 has already arrived during the month of July.
Now the last date for online submission of the application is 6th August.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Able (DA)
- Application Fee to be paid Online at the time of Registration Rs. 1600/- for General & Non
- Creamy OBC Candidates & Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PWD(DA) Candidate.
- Candidate needs to pay registration fee only once irrespective of the number of institutes he/she applying for.
- Candidates have to upload a copy of cast certificate.
- Fee once paid is non refundable.
- Log on to the official website www.iimcat.ac.in for applying