State Bank of India Recruitment 2015-16
Here comes a great news for all job seekers throughout the country as the State Bank of India is soon going to fill its vacant posts with most efficient candidates. All those who are interested in pursuing their career in State Bank of India can register their application for recruitement exam to be conducted by them inorder to fill up their vacant posts. The only thing you need to do for registration is simply log in to the official website of State Bank of India and follow the instructions accordingly.
Recruitment Details of State Bank of India 2015-16
Recruitment Board: State Bank of India
Vacant post designation: Clerk
Educational Requirements: Candidates applying for the vacant posts of clerk must have atleast completed their degree from any reputed university.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Any age relaxation will be provided based on government norms.
- Rs. 600 /-(General/OBC applicants)
- Rs. 100/-(ST/SC/PWD/XS applicants )
- Selection of the efficient candidates will be based on a written test which will be followed by a personal interview.
- Date of registration online application:- Soon declared
- Closing date of online application:- Soon declared
Simple procedure to follow for online application registration under SBI clerical posts
- At first all candidates are requested to log in to the pfficial website of SBT at sbi.co.in
- Secondly on the homepage search and click on the recruitment link.
- Further, submit your application by filling all necessary details
- Take print out of the application for further uses.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2015-16, Apply for vacant posts in SBI, www.sbi.co.in,Recruitment Details of State Bank of India 2015-16, Simple procedure to follow for online application registration under SBI clerical posts