RITES Jobs 2015
Here is a great news to the students who are seeking for the jobs.The Rail India Technical and Economic Service has planned to fill up all the vacant posts under the various departments.The 66 posts are vacant in the areas of Site Engineer, Section Engineer, Resident Engineer/ Quantity Estimator and those students who are eligible for the post can apply for it through the online portal of The Rail India Technical and Economic Service i.e.www.rites.com.Before applying for the job, make sure that you have knowledge about the eligibility norms and details of the jobs.If you are looking for any of the details regarding the jobs you can visit the main site.
RITES Recruitment 2015
The selection of the candidates will be truly based on two process and the first section is to give up a personal interview in which the student have to get qualified to move on with the next level and in the next level the qualified candidate have to pass in the medical test and then only he or she will finally get placed into the vacant posts.There are about 66 vacant post that are available in the engineer's department and if you are eligible to apply for this job, then don't miss this golden chance.
Details of Vacancy - RITES Recruitment 2015
Official Website: www.rites.com
Mode Of Application: Online.
Name of the Post: Engineer posts.
Details of the post:
- Site Engineer - 39
- Section Engineer - 12
- Resident Engineer/ Quantity Estimator - 15
Eligibility criteria of RITES Recruitment 2015
- Degree/Diploma in relevant field approved by UGC/AICTE from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have relevant experience in the field as given in the notification.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 54 years.
- upper age considerations can be taken into consideration according to the rules
- Starting date for filling online application: 02/09/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application: 21/09/2015.
- Last date for sending application form: 30/09/2015.
- Walk-in Interview: October 2015.
When you are selected for the job then your salary status is going to be in this manner
- For Site Engineer : Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 46,500/-.
- For Section Engineer : Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/-.
- For Resident Engineer : Rs. 29,100 – Rs.54,500/-.
Simple steps to apply for the RITES Recruitment 2015
- First the candidates will have to log on to the official website of Rail India Technical and Economic Service www.rites.com or you can even click on the link that has been given directly in our page
- After clicking on the link it will get redirected to the homepage nad from there you can find the news from the officials about the exams are recruitment and from there you need to select the online application form of the relevant post from the site.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Fill the form with the relevant details that is been asked in the page and after entering the details carefully
- Submit the form before last date.
- Send the form to the given address along with the self attested copies of given documents through ordinary post.
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt. ,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RITES Recruitment 2015, Eligibility criteria of RITES Recruitment2015, RITES Jobs 2015, www.rites.com