CSIR UGC NET Application form 2015
The latest news from the officials conveyed that the exam will be conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.And by following the notification many students have already applied for the exam in between the date of 25th August 2015 in the online and have taken the print out copy of the application and these students are supposed to sent the filled application form on or before the date 03rd September 2015.Here we are giving some of the instructions as well as the idea CSIR NET exam 2015 like eligibility, application fees and the simple ways to apply online.
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Details
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Applicants who have passed BSc or its equivalent degree course in the MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks. The OBC applicants with 50% can apply. Physically handicapped or visually can also eligible
- Applicants who have registered for MSC has passed 10+2+3 years in mentioned qualifying exam may also eligible for the test
- Applicants who is supposed complete the graduation/qualifying degree with the lowest percentage of marks within the time of two years.
- Applicants who have B.E., Science and in other branch will be qualified to get fellowship after having enrolled or registered for PhD integrated or PhD program.
- The candidates should have completed MSC or its equivalent degree / /BE / B.Tech / Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree/ B.Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general, OBC non crème layer and 50 % for SC / ST / PH aspirants.
- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) maximum of 28 years
- For Lectureship No upper age is permitted to apply for the exam
- For the reserved categories there is separate consideration from the government and for more details you can check out the official website
Mode of application : online
Official website : www.csirhrdg.res.in
How to Apply online:
- The candidates who are willing to write the exam are supposed to log in to the official website of CSIR that is csirhrdg.res.in.
- Now search for the link '' Apply Online'' and click on the link of apply online.
- After that you will be supposed to fill some of the mandatory details so fill all of the details that has been asked in the given field.
- After that scan your photo and sign and then upload it
- Click on submit button.
- After the submission forward the filled form along with all certificates and with DD of the application fee that is been specified as category wise at the given below address
Application fee details:
- General: Rs. 1000/
- OBC and non-crème layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/-
“To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
human resource development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012”
NOTE : Important Dates !!!
- Start Date for Submission: 03-08-2015
- Last date: 04-09-2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of form for forwarding is 3rdSeptember 2015.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of form from remote areas: 10thSeptember 2015
- Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 Date:- 20.12.2015, Sunday,
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Details,CSIR UGC NET exam notification 2015, CSIR UGC NET Application form 2015, www.csirhrdg.res.in