CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015
It is a good news for the candidates who are searching for the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015. Here in this post you will get the details of CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015. For the examination aspirants are requested to bring their CTET Exam Admit Card 2015. the admit card is compulsory for the examination. The details regarding the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015 is mentioned below. Contenders are advises to keep in touch with the official website to know more about the latest updates.
CTET 2015 Eligibility Criteria 2015
The central teacher eligibility test will be held by the CBSE CTET Application form 2015. The test will be conducted very soon. Candidates may download the application forms which is available on the official website of CTET. The interested and eligible candidates can take part in this examination. Aspirants can get the application form from the official website at www.ctet.nic.in. Aspirants are requested to go through the CTET Feb 2015 eligibility criteria before applying for CTET 2015.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015 Detail:
The aspirants should have the following educational qualification to apply for the CTET 2015.
For teaching class I to V (primary class teacher)
- Contenders who are qualified in the senior secondary with minimum 50% aggregate marks or appearing in the final year of diploma in elementary education can apply for this. OR
- Candidates should be passed senior secondary with 45% marks or appearing in final year of diploma as per the NCTE regulations, 2002. OR
- Applicnats should be passed class 12th with at least 50 percent aggregate or appearing in the final year of bachelor of elementary education such as B.Ed. OR
- The candidates should be passed the senior secondary with 50% marks or appearing in the diploma in special education. OR
- Applicants must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in education.
For teaching class VI to VIII (elementary class teacher)
1. Aspirant should be passed the final year of diploma or 2year in elementary education.
2. They should attain atleast 50 % and appear in the final year in bachelor in education such as B.Ed.
3. Candidates should pass the graduation with 50 % marks in senior secondary and appear in the 4year bachelor degree in elementary education.
4.Candidate should get 50 % aggregate marks and be passed in the final year of B.A/ BSc. Ed or B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
5. The applicant should get minimum 50 % marks and appear for special education in B.Ed.
CTET Feb 2015 eligibility criteria, Check CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015, Download CTET Eligibility Criteria 2015